Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

D is Usually for Daneli, but today it stands for for DIVA

When Miss Lara Fiarelli of Lara's Theme Bridal Shop said, "I have this satin vintage robe with ostrich feathers up the sleeves, will you shoot me in my Boudoir? ", I thought," heck yeah sugar, how can I refuse?" I'm a sucker for vintage Lingerie and since I know Lara is a PRO at "setting the stage" (she is a seasoned Wedding planner/Floral artist) I was definitely looking forward to this Hollywood themed storyline like a huge slice of chocolate cake.
   Visions of Garbo lounging over a couch or Hepburn flashed before my eyes, but Lara is a redhead so maybe Greer Garson or Lara Bow were better inspirations.
 Walking into her home I was pleased, though not surprised to see that she had set the stage. On a make-up vanity sat an Iron Swivel Mirror, a vintage vase with a fern curling over the top, vintage diamond Jewelry, and loads of white feathers.  With bits of black peeping thru the robe, this Hollywood dynamo was well on her way.......
Visit My websites:
    

Pin It

No comments: